|Real Name:||Shreya Ghoshal|
|Date Of Birth:||12 March 1984|
|Age:||(as in 2021) 37 Years|
|Birthplace:||Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Height, Weight, & Body:|
|Height in Centimeters:||160 cm|
|Height in meters:||1.60 cm|
|Height in Inches:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Weight in Kilograms:||in Kilograms- 60 kg|
|Weight in Pounds:||132 lbs|
|Waist Size:||27 inches|
|Shoe Size:||7 (US)|
|Dress Size:||6 (US)|
|Favorites Things & Like Dislike:|
|Favorite Actor:||Will Update|
|Favorite Food:||Will Update|
|Favorite singer:||Not Update|
|Favorite song:||Will Update|
|Favorite Deroktor:||Will Update|
|Favorite phone:||I Phone|
|Favorite news:||Times of India|
|Education School and Colleges:|
|Hi School:||Atomic Energy Central School No.4, Rawatbhata|
|Colleges:||SIES College of Arts Science & Commerce, Sion|
|Father:||Bishwajit Ghoshal (Electrical Engineer)|
|Mother:||Sarmistha Ghoshal (Literature postgraduate)|
|Husband/Spouse:||Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya (Entrepreneur)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya (Entrepreneur)|
|Married Dat:||5 February 2015|
|Net worth:||Not Know|
|Monthly Income:||Will Update|
|Home Town:||Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Phone No:||Not know|
|What Up No:||N/A|
|IMO No:||Will Update|
|Fiver No:||Not Update|
|House Address:||Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Link din:||Will Update|
|Facebook:||Facebook ID Link|
|Instagram:||Instagram ID Link|
|youtube id:||Youtube id|
|Blgo Live:||Not Know|
Shreya Ghoshal or Shreya-Ghosal is an Indian playback artist. She played out a few tunes in Bollywood, provincial movies, and for Indian cleansers like Kasturi. Other than Hindi, she has likewise sung tunes in Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, and Telugu.
Shreya Ghoshal was brought into the world in a Bengali brahmin family. She experienced childhood in Rawatbhata, a humble community close to Kota, Rajasthan. Her dad works in Bhabha Atomic Research Center as a thermal energy station engineer for India’s Nuclear Power Corporation, while her mom is a post-graduate in writing.
From the age of four, Ghoshal went with her mom on the harmonium. Her folks enlisted her for formal preparation in Hindustani traditional music in Kota with Maheshchandra Sharma.
As a kid, she won the kids’ extraordinary scene of the Sa Re Ga Ma Challenge on Zee TV. In those days, the show was facilitated at this point by acclaimed vocalist Sonu Niigaam. Kalyanji, who additionally passed judgment on the opposition, persuaded her folks to move to Mumbai.
She prepared with him for a year and a half and proceeded with her old-style music preparing with Mukta Bhide in Mumbai.
She learned at Atomic Energy Central Schools (AECS) at Kota and Anushaktinagar (Mumbai). For Graduation, she had enlisted herself at SIES College in their Arts Stream.
She grabbed the eye of movie chief Sanjay Leela Bhansali when she partook in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa for the subsequent time, this time contending with grown-ups. In 2000, he offered her the chance to be the voice of Paro, the lead female-character of his film-Devdas, who was to be depicted by Aishwarya Rai. Shreya sang five melodies in the film.
Moviegoers from across the world heard Ghoshal’s performing voice imagined on Aishwarya Rai. She immediately got one of the top female playback artists in Bollywood, close by Alka Yagnik, Sunidhi Chauhan, Sadhana Sargam, and Kavita Krishnamurthy. A melody from the motion pictures procured her the Filmfare Award for the best artist that year, just as the R D Burman grant, given to forthcoming gifts in music at a similar honor function.
After Devdas, she sang for some different entertainers under different music chiefs, including Anu-Malik, Himesh-Reshammiya, M.M. Kreem, Nadeem-Shravan, Shankar-Ehsaan Loy, Pritam, Vishal-Shekhar, Mano-Murthy, Gurukiran, Ilayaraja-A.R. Rahman, Yuvan Shankar Raja, and Harris-Jayaraj. She has won numerous honors. She has likewise gotten numerous awards for the melody ‘Simple Dholna’ from Bhool Bhulaiyaa.
Today Ghoshal is a setup industry vocalist and has recorded in different provincial dialects, including-Hindi, Kannada, Tamil,-Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, Meitei, Marathi, and Bhojpuri. She additionally showed up as an adjudicator on the singing show Amul Star Voice Of India Chhote Ustaad. She additionally sang the title melodies of numerous Indian TV serials.
Ghosal has finished her advanced degree and is intending to seek after her MA in writing. She appreciates orchestra and instrumental in western music, and her number one gathering is ABBA. Yet, Indian music is unquestionably her spirit. Her voice has a surface that suits sentimental tunes, and she can extend her voice well indeed (a fine model is “Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai ” from Jism).
She is likewise happy with singing miserable tunes or perky melodies. Aside from Devdas, she has done tunes for Jism, Saaya, Inteha, Out of Control, Khakee, Munnabhai-MBBS, Dhoop, Kuchh Kaha-Aapne, Armaan, Desh Devi, Tujhe Meri-Kasam, LOC Kargil, Aetbaar, Police Force, Lage Raho Munnabhai, Guru, Big B, and so on.
She is the solitary playback artist to have been named in 4 out of the 5 selections for the best playback artist for her tunes in 2008 in IIFA 2008.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shreya Ghoshal
- Does Shreya Ghoshal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shreya Ghoshal drink liquor?: Not Known
- Shreya began learning music at 4 years old.
- She got preparing in playback singing from Padmashree Late Kalyanji. Bhai.
- In 1995, she won the ‘All India Light Vocal Music Competition,’
- Which was coordinated by the Sangam Kala Group in New Delhi.
- After moving to Mumbai, she proceeded with her preparation from Late Mukta.
- Bhideji in Classical Hindustani Music.
- Her first studio collection, ‘Bendhechhi Beena,’ comprising 14 tunes, was
- Delivered on 1 January 1998.
- She won the celebrated singing unscripted TV drama ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.’
- If she weren’t an artist, she would have been a space traveler or a hereditary Engineer.
- In 2003, she sang just as highlighted in the melody “Har Taraf Har Jagah.”
- from the film ‘Saaya.’
- In 2011, she highlighted in a commercial for adornments store.
- Joyalukkas, which was broadcasted in 5 unique dialects viz. Hindi, Tamil,
- Malayalam, Kannada, and Telugu.
- During the 2010 Summer US visit, Shreya Ghoshal got an uncommon
- Honor from the US State of Ohio. Lead representative Ted Strickland gave a
- Decree proclaiming June 26 as Shreya Ghoshal Day.
- She has sung melodies in a wide range of dialects like Hindi, Tamil,
- Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, and Malayalam.
- Aside from singing, she additionally decided on different mainstream unscripted TV dramas like ‘Voice Of India –
If you love this post, you-can, in like way, check the Bengali-viral Actress Srabanti Chatterjee Biography.